10 months’ work a year until June
Namely, each year: 4 months assembly, 4 months using the module (meetings, workshops, courses, lectures, meetings with partners, etc.) and 2 months dismantling. This follows the school calendar from September to June.
efp is an apprenticeship training centre in Brussels-Capital Region. It welcomes 6,000 students each year and its aim is to:
- Train future self-employed workers and/or employees mainly in VSEs and SMEs
- Update and develop skills
- Help people who want to change career
- Support business project developers
- Get people into work quickly
efp offers a wide range of training courses, based on the apprenticeship model, in 10 sectors: food, art, well-being, commerce, accountancy, construction, electrical engineering, management, mobility and services. The courses combine work experience (1 to 2 days a week) and technical and theoretical lessons at the training centre (3 to 4 days a week).